So our last SOYJOY challenge is a video/slideshow to show Much Effort, Little Effort. I decided to tell a story of two brothers Much and Little Effort with my wonderfully awful drawings that failed me my art classes in school.
Please excuse the watermark on the YouTube video. I had to use a free converter since MS Powerpoint couldn’t convert my slideshow into a video. The timing is a little off as well. Sigh, the perils of technology. If you’d like to view the original high quality version (with the right timings), download my powerpoint here.
 I remade the slideshow into a video! The watermark was just not happening for me. Had to give up my lunch for this! Talk about Much Effort! T__T Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy it! BTW, you can still download the original powerpoint here. [/edit]
- Drawn with: pencil, paper & my lack of artistic skills
- Touched up & colored with: Adobe Photoshop CS3
- Slideshow: Microsoft Powerpoint
- Audio mixing: Audacity & my playlist of
otaku musicanime soundtracks
- 1st video conversion: Authorstream.com & iMovie HD
- 2nd video conversion: Adobe Photoshop Extended CS4 & Windows Movie Maker
Big thanks to the composers and artists.
- Toshio Masuda – Jiraiya no Theme [Naruto OST]
- Taku Iwasaki – Iza, Shousei!! [Yakitate!! Japan OST]
- Benny Benassi – Satisfaction
- DEDEDEJr – K.K. Bossa [Animal Crossing OST]
- Toshio Masuda – Kehai [Mushishi OST]
- Yoshimori Makoto – Nyankorasetsu [Natsume Yuujinchou OST]
Calorie and Glycemic Index Info
And that brings the SOYJOY GI Challenge to a close. Huge thanks to all my friends and readers for support. And another big thank you for the guys at Ogilvy, Otsuka Pharmaceuticals as well as the other 4 bloggers for all the fun!