Andi tagged me earlier this week with a “What’s in my bag?” meme. I’m usually too lazy to do memes, but I loved how Andi tagged people of all walks of life to see what we each carry. That really piqued my interest. So here I am boring the rest of you with what I carry with me.
I’m a low maintenance kind of person, who loves black leather and solid shapes. I don’t really take good care of my stuff (except electronics). So I carry a relatively inexpensive solid black bag from Braun Buffel.
Like a low maintenance girl should be, I don’t bring too much around with me. Just the essentials.
- Automatic umbrella from Esprit – I’m quite afraid of the blade-like thing used to close umbrellas. So I invested in an umbrella with a button instead. Hahaha. Pussy.
- Black-rimmed glasses from Versace – My astigmatism is off the charts. Since my eyes are too dry, I can’t wear contacts. So I wear this instead when I really have to see. But most of the time, I prefer to walk around half blind.
- Name card holder from Tumbleweed – Been searching for a patterned business card holder for the longest time. It’s nice to have those usual metal or leather card holders, but I always feel that they lack a certain personality. Then I chanced upon this cart at Clarke Quay selling handing handmade trinkets and got this.
- Padlock – for my gym locker.
- Wallet from Danier
- Lipstick from Yves Saint Laurent – This little thing is the most beautiful and functional makeup piece I own. It’s got two colors + a mirror + a brush. How cool is that?! I got it in #1 Sparkling Beige.
- iPhone, LG Viewty, HTC S630 – I work for a telecommunications company. So carrying around 3 phones shouldn’t be too surprising, should it? I don’t really own the iPhone by the way. I just borrow it from the department to check my work email and occasionally tweet when I’m on the move. The Viewty is my office line. It’s also my backup camera. The 5MP camera really comes in handy when I attend events and forget to lug my Canon A590 IS with me. And the HTC S630 is my personal line. I want to replace it soon though. It’s too slow! Palm Pre, where are you!?!
- Cowon D2 MP3 Player – I’m a bit of an audiophile. I need high quality music. So an iPod could never make the cut for me. The Cowon sound quality is simply amazing. On top of that, it has an English-English, Korean-English, English-Korean dictionary. It also has a 52 hour battery life. I rarely ever charge this thing; once every few months at most.
Blogger Cards – Close Up
Oh and here some close up shots of my blogger business card for the non-believers. (Hello Sigg3!) 😀
You’s Been Tagged
I know a lot of people are aversed to memes, so I’m not forcing you to do it. But I’m gonna tag ya anyway!
- Dayna of AmourChaleur
- Katy of TwentyFourCarat
- Iva of Iva is Me
- Tara of Aigoo-Chamna
- Wendy of Rin-Wendy